Welcome Into The Mind of a Software Developer


I began my software development journey in 2007. I was working with software from Apple and their new iOS phone operating system. Midway through 2007 I switched working on iOS to a new startup mobile operating system company named Android Inc. Shortly after they were acquired by Google and I have been working with the Android operating system ever since.

I have stepped back from the hectic software development life to focus on other, more important items. With all that said I am very excited about the direction of mobile phone technology and what it holds for consumers in the near future. I keep up with phone releases, future phones, and phone technology in general. This blog could include anything mobile phone related. It's time to unlock your phones and leap into the fascinating world of mobile phone tech.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Phones Unlocked